Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prayer to Create a Mate

Beloved Divine Mother, Babaji, Ammachi, Metatron, Divine Mother over all, holy spirit and all the angels and good forces necessary:
.
I come before you this day and pray
Angel, with all my heart and soul and mind, to request humbly that I now receive into my life the mate to whom my love belongs, the mate of my being. Bring forth anything that I have not looked at in myself that would prevent me from receiving this now. Bring it all forward and let me work on it now. I call forth all my unfinished business so that I may finish it, so I will be ready to meet the mate of my being.
.
I ask for this divine dispensation in the name of Christ, and I accept this as done, as is thy will.
.
My beloved subconscious mind, I hereby ask and command that you take this thought from prayer with all my Mana to Vital force necessary to demonstrate this prayer to God the source of our being.
.
BREATHE 3 DEEP BREATHS
Beloved presence of God, Assembled Masters of God,Let the rain of blessing fall.
THANK YOU. AMEN
http://www.sondraray.com/mother.html

No comments: