Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Raising the communication bar?

I was lying in my bed last night thinking that I wish I could communicate well what was on my mind. So, I am going to give it a shot.
.
I wanted to find out if I could get everyone I know involved in a new style of communication. One that, no matter what you are experiencing, would seek to communicate from the heart chakra, so no matter what you are experiencing (in my case, pain, depression, loneliness, touch deprivation, in Jesse's case high stress levels, exhaustion, frustration, just for the sake of example), all parties can get the most out of each interaction, no matter how brief.
.
So for example, take me personally - how can I raise the bar for my communications? When blessed with the presence of another, I will take a deep breath, touch my heart chakra if necessary to open it and to focus there, smile, look at the person directly, and make certain that they know that my words are heartfelt. I want my communications to make others feel as though they are highly valued.
.
I want each of my communications to be the most ecstatic, most highly vibrating, most exciting, most loving experience, with the intention of serving the highest good for all involved! Always! I want my communications to match my inner experience! I want everyone to remain certain, no matter what, that Love is the most important thing! To hold everyone in a loving engagement while communicating can only help to raise their vibration! As well as your own!
.
I am also very interested these days in "counting the blessings" so to speak, or consciously assessing what IS working right, what IS going well, what IS helping me feel good, rather than focus on anything that brings me down. It's a tough project, but I AM determined! And I welcome assistance if you see me faltering!
.
In other words, WE HAVE THE POWER to change our perception and our experience.
"This interactive patterning of energy is not something that human beings are generally aware of, yet it is something that will become more conscious as each soul comes to understand and care about the effect that they have on the surrounding environment. This level of awareness and of responsibility can only occur, however, when an individual consciousness feels linked to the greater whole. Such a perceived connection then motivates the further purification of each and every thought and action that would have a deleterious effect on that whole.

As long as human beings were not conscious of their effect on others and did not perceive themselves to be part of a greater unity, such an effect could be treated indifferently or carelessly. It is only when relationships are perceived in their full measure of interconnectedness, that the resonant patterning of energies becomes a primary means of regulating both what is shared with others, and what is put forth in order to attract the desirable to oneself."
.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: