Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Last night, I wrote a blog that said...

"I mean if I am going to help the planet ascend into the 5th Dimension and anchor the Love of the One to earth by 2012, I am going to have to stop dicking around.I can only concern myself with those who want to join me. I guess that's the size of it." I had been visited by an entity after disclosing to the Gods that I wanted to leave the planet. They immediately said, "OH NO YOU DON'T" and took me on a little tour. Basically the message was that we lightworkers were being called into active service at this time. If you have not seen the Michael Jackson memorial service yet, STOP what you are doing and spend 2 hours on it RIGHT NOW. Your jaw will drop. The name of his London conerts was "HEAL THE WORLD."

LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: