Monday, July 13, 2009

There has gotta be a way.

There's gotta be a way that I can figure out how to be able to express with another the immense Love that I feel, which just will not leave me alone until I do so. I am so amazed by how relentless the desire is, and how much it is willing to inflict horror upon me so that I stay motivated to fix the situation. How low will it go? So I will practice expressing gratitude for this situation to be exactly as I envision it - as though it already exists - so as to foster its creation by saying...

Isn't it nice now that I have someone to awaken with, so as to start off the day with a kiss (or more?).
Isn't it nice now that I have someone to go on adventures with, to help motivate me to interact with the world AFTER having my emotional and sexual needs met - I then have a completely different filter to view through.
Isn't it nice now that I have someone to dine with, to share the day's events with, to calm the nerves with...
Isn't it nice now that I have someone to snuggle with while watching a movie.
Isn't it nice now that I have all of the affection and sex that I require.

Take care of this for me please, Universe, and thank you.

Because I mean, DAMMIT, that's all I ever wanted - the company of someone who loves me. Why not ME? Is it any wonder I am not addicted to the boys, because they love me?

OMG I have too much pain to orgasm - but I give thanks for all that I have.

No comments: