Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I AM Love.

I have spoken to those closest to me for some time that the thing about them that most excites me is that they give me the ability, or they allow me, to *express* Love. It is this, their gift to me, total acceptance without judgment, which then allows me to express the most pure, most Divine, most radiant expression of Love. It is this that I seek to have the ability to do at all times, in each moment - to allow the fountain of Love that is within me to bubble forth. Those closest and dearest to me have opened the gateway for me to begin this journey into the everpresent current moment filled with Love.
.
So now it is time to put aside my fear that I am incapable of doing this in each moment, wherever I am, with whomever is present. It is time to put aside my fear that this Love will not be returned to me. It is time to release the attachment that Love must be returned to me, which paralyzes me from allowing its expression to bubble forth.
.
I intend to master this which has been such a struggle. I intend to remember how to fully embody unconditional Love. I intend to allow myself to feel this from within at all times. With much gratitude for those who have agreed to help me remember, I express my deepest appreciation.
.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: