Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.


My sadness is due to the fact that I have not experienced the Oneness, with which I am so well-acquainted, with another human, with another aspect of All That Is. Throughout my life, whenever I find myself in the position and privilege of knowing someone with whom I can see the potential for experiencing this Bliss, the experience is not allowed, whether in friendship or romantic love.
.
I think I am moving beyond the idea that I might find this kind of romantic relationship for myself, which has its roots in a coming together of two highly enlightened, spiritual students, or at least moving beyond the idea that without it I am a failure, a nobody, a waste of flesh and blood. I never imagined that finding this kind of relationship would be so incredibly difficult.
.
I intend to remain in this State of Love, and to foster its development, because I have realized that I must, regardless of who may or may not share the Bliss with me. I am somewhat excited, somewhat nervous and resistant to change, and somewhat saddened by the fact that I have been unable to locate others on my frequency.
.
So, it is my intention to arrive in and to remain in a State of Bliss, and this requires complete abandonment of any and all egocentric constructs. I intend to release my attachment to the outcome of whether or not I can heal my broken heart. I intend to release my attachment to being accepted rather than rejected, a lifelong struggle beginning with my parents and their parents, maybe even before my birth.
.
May we all live in a world full of cooperation, compassion, peace, harmony, and Love.

No comments: