Monday, December 14, 2009

12:12 on the 12/12!

Saw the clock tonight at 12:12, which is totally in line with the 12/12 portal we just crossed Saturday. An appropriate shift in today's marker along the path. This occurred while I was showering before bed, and then doing skin care on my face (which has never been in my routine at all), flossing my teeth, and other self-care tasks - so I interpreted the 12:12 marker as a sign that this was directly related to my new life in the desert. More self-care. Bingo!
.
Now I just have to allow the next two weeks to pass without any disruption, so that I can simply survive the overextended budget mess that the move caused. Actually, I came out alright - somehow I always manage. I am still arguing with the moving company about a $300.00 overcharge, so maybe they will be reasonable. Everything will work out fine for me, as it always does.
.
I saw 4' bougainvillea in pots at Home Depot, and I almost bought two, because I want them planted outside the eastern facing sliding glass door downstairs, which has a concrete block wall three feet outside the door. UGLY. That area would be beautiful sprayed with the red flowers of that plant, which bloom constantly, so it seems. They also had Bird of Paradise, and all sorts of things - I can certainly tell that I am going to have a strong interest in gardening as a hobby. This is going to be problematic in that crouching is not a comfortable position, and I will instead have to sit on my knees with my legs folded under me - so proper cushion and protection will be needed - a blanket or something. And I don't have any garden tools to dig with. Or trimmers - or cutters. I like the idea of picking my own flowers for use inside. And this is not even to mention the fact that I can have huge towering plants INSIDE the house as well, and vegetables outside for consumption - and on and on it goes. I like it a lot. I hope that it proves beneficial for me mentally and physically. I will be curious to see how I hold up doing that kind of work. One hour? One half hour? We'll see.
.
I'll miss IKEA. I never thought I'd hear myself say THAT. I hated that store when I first encountered it. But they do have cheap tea lights.
.
Time for bed and more rest. Lots of calls to make tomorrow about address changes and insurance coverage and all that drama.
.
My sexual function at last returned after an 8-10 day hiatus, and I am anxiously awaiting my reconnection to All That Is, that extra-good feeling that is the opposite of the severe depression that I suffer from time to time. Thankfully that has lifted for the time being, and I am just cruising on auto pilot. I am ready to feel rockin' good again, ready for that energy to come in and fry my circuits in that oh-so-good way.
.
The boys were here and they were so ADD/ADHD it was hysterical. I hope they finally collapsed and relaxed on Saturday night and Sunday. It is like they are just wired 24/7 with stress. Gotta stop! Relaxation is an art. I miss them.

No comments: