Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting Old Sucks

Poor Michael says that his mother has to go to a nursing home, while she awaits a slot at the place where her brother lives. And that his sister is terminal. I wondered what both doctors would say about the mom living there as incapacitated as she is.
.
And I have got to face the fact that my activity level must be modified, and that I cannot do even simple things that I used tto do without hurting myself.
.
I really hate it all.
.
With any kind of physical or emotional pain, one must work extra hard to stay in a high vibration. Sometimes it takes me all day long to get there, and sometimes I don't make it. But that is where I have to begin each day - getting to a place of high vibration and happiness, so that I can better navigate my way through the world in my new disabled state. I never knew these things when I was physically capable of taking care of everything myself, and I never knew this when I was emotionally distraught. Thankfully, I have learned this so that I can handle physical disability much better than I handled emotional disability, and it will be helpful from the emotional standpoint as well.
.
But my God does it hurt. I am heating up the gel pad in the oven now. One more Oxycontin, please. And then bed.
.
LOVE IS ALL THERE IS.

No comments: