Thursday, December 17, 2009

San Onofre goes clothed.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/state-215920-beach-officials.html

Somewhere during preparations for my move , I missed this tidbit. (Not sure what the next remedy is - or whether the Federal District Court will even intervene in a State matter, but constitutionality is an issue, so who knows where this will go from here). That was the absolute last straw for me - without that beach to go enjoy, naked, as nature intended, there was absolutely nothing holding me to living in the coastal region of the state. Now I have PLENTY of places where I can be nude, mens' resorts of all sorts, and also including the ENTIRE DESERT. It's actually a sad thing. That beach is where I communed with nature, with All That Is. I received a channeled message from a light being on that beach. The animal beings communicated with me on that beach. The mineral and elemental realms communicated with me on that beach. And these people are scared of a little nudity. And when it comes right down to it, who gives a rats' ass about anyone engaged in sexual behavior there. It's not like sex on the beach is a BAD thing. I thought this was a free country! I am very pleased that Texas has enacted legislation prohibiting private property beachside, and that all beach areas must be for public access, not like here in California, where private homes restrict the areas where we can enjoy the beach. I'll bet that they are not enforcing the nudity issue in Malibu, outside the steps of the homes of the rich and famous. Betcha money.
.
I am so glad to be out of greater Los Angeles. Life is fucking insane crazy fast there.

No comments: