Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is this Michael and Jesse tribute week?

Jesse made us and Neal and Helen a great and tasty meal. They are seriously beginning the non-drinking smoking road. I fully support them toward that effort, as I would in any effort. OMG I love them so much. Seriously, I hope they can feel this connection, a connection to Source, actually, that I have come to understand through the mirror they have provided for me.
.
One day, when things have calmed down for them, I wonder if I can take them back and let them in on some of the things that I have learned about them from our interaction. It could only come from a place of complete and total open-heartedness, non-judgment, eagerness to share in this knowlege (my perceptions) in order for personal growth or insight, and I can't right now. I can't ever tell them anything that might cause them to beat up on themselves, or feel that I was being judgmental, or feel that I was trying to get them to change, because none of those things are true. I would only offer my point of view in the case that they wanted to learn and to move past some things. But the trick is, only they will know when it is time for them to do so, and whatever I have to say would be meaningless until then - but the good news is that it will be resolved, in time, if it is to be so.
.
And I wonder if there is anything they might want to share with me one day. The mirror they have provided me thus far has paved the way for my growth into the next phase of my planetary and personal missions.
.
MY GOD I did not realize it was posible to love anyone else this much.
.
I swear. I had always hoped that it would be true. I just had not experienced it for myself. And in a way, I still have not - because although they love me, they are not available to me romantically, and however strong that desire remains, it does not diminish the nature of our relationship at all in the least. I simply cannot imagine loving anybody more than this. So of course, it is perfectly natural for me to feel this attraction! I Am only human after all. But even without it, I feel like I am in the arms of the Creator when they hug me. They have done it again! What a miraculous gift! And just in time for Christmas!
.

No comments: