Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Poor Jess is swollen.

I hope he recovers soon. Did not hear from him Tuesday. He needs a spa getaway for about a month. They both do. We're talking island paradise. They are carrying so much stress and it can't continue! They have to shake it off.
.
The other night, before Thanksgiving, poor Michael was crying because he was thinking of me moving. But he will be my friend for the rest of our lives and then, after this physical life, we will get to go on to another adventure! I only have tears of joy, because I know that I will carry a part of the boys in my heart forever. Just as I knew instantly upon meeting that I had known them for eternity.
.
Absolutely they are angels who agreed to meet me here, at the time I was most disillusioned, to help me get back on track and to become excited about living again, and to mature in many ways. I have watched the synchronicities fall into place before my eyes, and have experienced growth at the soul level unprecedented until the phase of my life where our paths crossed. I am humbled by and grateful for their friendship.
.
In the alternate reality where I convinced them to marry me and have a relationship of three, I am loved and accepted and valued, and am allowed to express my Love to them freely, wildly, completely. The satisfaction and sense of belonging that comes from the emotional stability of that alternate reality is truly my new passion, to bring that fullness of Love into THIS reality. I sincerely hope they know how much they mean to me, how much I love and adore them, how much I want to be a steady pillar of strength and devotion to their well-being. Someday, I will have the kind of relationship they have.
.
I will only be a telephone call away, a couple of hours by car. But nothing could separate us, not even moving to the North Pole. I leave with a full heart, with nothing but anticipation and excitement about seeing them in the future. I know that every reunion will hold in store for us the times of our lives!
.
Thank you, boys, for all that you are. I LOVE YOU MADLY, UTTERLY, AND COMPLETELY, and wish you excellence and success in all that you do. If ever you want to celebrate, or feel down and out, or think that you have no place to turn for a listening ear, a comforting hug, or a restful night's sleep, just reach out and I will be there, through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT! And this I learned from the two of you.
.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: