Thursday, December 24, 2009

I could not make this shit up.

Something reminded me about my unrequited love for the boys, and for my Twin Flame in general, so I began a visualization exercise to clear any solar plexus cords between us, which are fear-based and energy draining. Then, I replaced that energy with an outpouring of radiant heart-based fifth chakra unconditional love and total acceptance. This is visualized with the pink and green rays going from heart chakra to heart chakra. In addition, I placed an egg-shaped cocoon of the White Light of the Creator around us all individually. Michael's egg of light began to be energized and to flash or pulse, and about that time he sent me a message with a question about a medical supply for his mom.
.
It is when we are able to accept All That Is, including All That Isn't - any puzzle pieces that we feel are missing, any deficiency that we feel is present, it is shen we are able to trust that all is perfect as it is, and that all will reveal itself in due time, and it is when we are able to Love ourselves and our circumstances and express gratitude for same, THEN we are placed into the mindset which allows the unfolding of the miracles we seek.
.
LOVE IS ALL THERE IS.

No comments: