Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time to rest.

The boys came out Friday night and stayed over, and they helped me hang the big mirror and put the last finishing touches on my new place (as much as we could do without actually going and buying furniture that I would like to have). It has turned out so nice and spacious and LIVABLE. I like it a lot. I like the fire pit. I want some nice patio furniture.
.
Michael was paranoid about surfing on the DROID for fear that his alter ego would be somehow discovered - he is so mysterious. Well, I no longer have to suffer the agony of being so near him and feeling so separated from him, and I hope he now feels free to be whoever it is that he does not feel free to be in my presence.
.
Jesse wanted to know what am I doing to meet people. Frankly, until this point, I had not given it a conscious thought. But I guess it is time to start looking for what I moved here for - some bootay. Or at least summons the energy to polish my knob. LOL! If it were summer time I could go to any men's resort and work on my tan and work on my social skills. But for now, it is time to rest...

No comments: