Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lazy days and lazier nights.

Such pain today that I was barely able to feed myself before collapsing into bed at 8:15. I had been to Rite Aid to refill my pain patches, and Walgreen's to get odds and ends not found at Rite Aid. I was awakened by a crazy dream about anger with my family, in which I was going through the house destroying it while everyone sat and watched me. They had destroyed something of mine that was valuable and on which I was counting to sell. So I bolted wide awake and reached for the telephone, which said 11:11. I was like, "you have got to be kidding me." Made oatmeal with apples and cinnamon. Opened an email about coconut oil with a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Sent it to Jesse.
.
I am so curious about the anger - I am not angry with my mother, and there I was in my dream reacting to something she had done with extreme anger, then bolting out of bed. Two more days till the anniversary of my dad leaving, the day after Christmas, 32 years ago. Good times! I am so glad I no longer carry the emotions from that event, and no longer dread and hate Christmas as a result. I am not a big participant in all the December traditions (like Christmas trees, lights, gift exchange, etc.), but at least they no longer cause me emotional distress. Maybe next year I will go all out and decorate...maybe not. LOL!

No comments: