Monday, December 14, 2009

Cocoa by the fire pit?

O.M.G. I have the worst headache today.
.
Desert life lesson #1.
.
Avoid peak old-people shopping hours, 1:00 to 5:00. Yikes.
.
Hit Big Lots for bags of 144 tea lights for $6.00, still not as good as IKEA's price or quality (if you can demand quality from a parrafin candle), but functional.
.
Hit Trader Joe's for some frozen chicken breasts, Indian nan and dips like Jesse introduced me to, pasta and sauce, eggs and bacon, and other goodies to munch on till payday. Note to self - need more OJ. Farmer's Market so I can fresh squeeze? Hmm. Did the budget again. It is going to be tight, but not as bad as I thought originally (I hope). I might even avoid BK if I am willing to be dirt-ass poor for 4 years. We'll see.
.
Had three responses to a make-friends personal ad. Gotta plan to meet them this week. One is a 74 year-old stoner! LOL!
.
Took a Percocet and sinus pill and had cocoa by the fire pit after setting up the humidifier. Nose feels better already. I hope I awaken tomorrow with no headache. Took a moment to reflect on my gratitude and awe at being able to manifest this house in this economy, under these circumstances, and to declare my desire to define my detachment to any outcome, and to declare my desire that the house be filled with beings of light! And, be considered a place of great rejuvenation and relaxation to my city friends. To be open to all that is of the highest good for all concerned!
.
"L.O.V.E. = Limitless, oscillating, vibrational energy." - - Winifred Barton, PhD.

No comments: