Friday, December 18, 2009

Enema Humor.

A day in the disabled (differently abled?) life of David.
.
So I'm in the shower stall on my hands and knees with the spigot up my hole, determined to get moisture into every single crevasse in my colon, which does not function in any way, shape or form due to the combination of my crushed nerves and the narcotic medications.
.
This gave me a microbes' eye view of the underside of the shower door, which had obviously never been scrubbed or cleaned or kept dry before. OK, fine, nothing a little bleach won't cure.
.
So off I trek to get the necessary spray bottle and bleach container and toothbrush to scrub tiny places when the telephone rings. Getting a phone on both floors was the single most smart thing I planned ahead for. Note to self - Good Work!
.
So this meant I just had to go ahead and spray the grout from waist-level down inside the shower stall, which was turning a little grey. So I did. Which meant I had to go to the other bathroom to rinse off any bleach that was on my skin, because it is very irritating. Which meant that I had to have a broad daylight encounter with the wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling mirrored doors in the guest room.
.
Not pretty.
.
The years of stress and pain and impaired activity level are taking their toll on me. And I realize that I am at a new level of total exhaustion than ever before.
.
But I am thankful that I am using the progressing time to learn about and understand energy and frequency and how easily we can impact others who are in our orbit. And, I am glad that I was here to witness the transformation from the post-WW2 suburban era to the modern, technological, information, connection age. Isn't it an incredible time to be alive!
.
And remember,
"Love to All, Judgment for None, for We are One." -- me.
I hope that everyone has the opportunity to visually "get" that in their mind's eye, because once you have seen it, your life is never the same.
.
I INTEND, TO ALLOW MYSELF THE FREEDOM TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

No comments: