Monday, November 16, 2009

19 days to go.

I am ready to move now - it's all about the ticking of the clock at this point. While no mansion, and although my new home will not have a private pool and spa, which is the only thing I ever wanted in a home since I was a child, it is beautiful, and I will have access to not only the on-site pool and spa, but also to many others in the city. If I am going to have to continue to spend the vast majority of my time alone, at least I will be able to do that in a beautiful home and environment.
.
I have made an attempt to reconnect with Mark and Dan, a married couple whom I felt were very nice to me in the past, with whom I loved to spend time, until Mark went down the sexual road with me. Why can't gay men just enjoy friendship and togetherness without going there? I will never understand it. Especially married ones. You would think that it would be safer to be friends with a married person and that you would be free from the possibility of unwanted sexual adbances because of the marriage vow - I am here to tell you that it is not safer. I always felt alive in Mark's presence- I wonder if we will be able to reconnect in a friendly way without the sexual drama.

No comments: