Friday, November 6, 2009

Abraham-Hicks - My Vortex

Esther Hicks is such a high vibrational being. She teaches seminars while in touch with a higher vibrational entity named Abraham. Such a powerful teacher. So. Let's not talk about reality at all, let's talk about the vibrational reality in our vortex, which is the place where all the we have experienced and all that has manifested has caused us to ask for the vibrational reality which is already in the vortex.
.
I get so excited when I am able to raise my vibration so high as to leave reality altogether and step into my vortex. The energy there is so high that it radiates from within me, through me, past me and out into All That Is. It is a place where no limitation, no resistance, no lower vibrational thing resides. It is the place where I finally can see and understand how it is that my excitement about Being the Fullest Expression of Love That I AM in Each Moment is the reason that the universe makes life flow easily for me.
.
It is the place where I get to interact with others without regard to any artificial classification put in place by the society in physical reality. It is the place where I finally can see and understand that the reason that it is so important to stay in the vortex is because that is the place from which I can spread the high vibration to others in my physical reality and show them how they can also access their own vortex. It is the place where authors and filmmakers reside who show us stories of great human triumph over such an incredible diversity of physical experience that make us want to leap from our seats and shout out as we identify the True Nature of What Is, which is that everyting is connected at its center.
.
Imagine! Over the milennia, humans have evolved and struggled and made their way through every single hardship that you can imagine, and some that you cannot, pushing our evolution along to get to place where we are now. And in this place, we have evolved to the point where we understand the core Truth that it is spirit which comes to inhabit this body in physical reality and to direct our own personal reality to ever so slowly or ever so quickly toward the highest ideals that we hold, toward our fondest desires, toward that which makes us feel connected at all times to the Creator who is our center. It is in this place where we are finally able to look at each other and realize that at the innermost point, at the most basic fundamental level, we are not looking at each other, but rather, Source looking at itself from underneath the make-up and costume and mask that we think of as our individual selves.
.
We are One. Love is All There Is. Compassion and Forgiveness are Divine.
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All is well!

David thanks for this post. I love Abraham-Esther-Jerry. Have you read the Sara's book (there already 3 of them. I have been in contact with Abraham for four years now or so and never was happier or felt more clarity and freedom.

I like to talk about it in my blog

www.virmacreations.webs.com


The best for you!

kakaboo said...

Love, Kelvin from
manifesting abundance