Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Tarot reading by Huntington Beach David

Something happened 5 years ago, I became very ill, but I made it through (he did not know I had my gall bladder removed after showing up doubled over at the E.R.), the past 4 years were very difficult with money and transforming a lot of darkness, but all that is over now. A young appearing female knifed me in the back but I survived and/or learned whatever was intended. I am reminded to not cross her again. Spring 2010 will be when I begin to harvest the fruits of the upcoming energy work that will ensue in the New Year (interesting because I plan to grow vegetables and consume them, and they will be ready in the spring). I will have a chance to decide what I really want and to make changes accordingly.
.
As the past four years of difficulty comes to a close, a new ten-year cycle of happiness emerges. I will meet an older man, good with money and with different income streams, with varied interests, calm, centered, nice-looking face, fair or white skinned, rosy-cheeked, likes to travel, likes to go swimming with the dolphins, who will be a lover and long-term relationship. In fact, a conversation about swimming with the dolphins will be how I meet him. (I love that - it is so interesting!). I will meet a younger man who is a financial planner or good with money who will help me in this area. Not sure if he is to be a lover, but he is definitely interested in me. He is a free-spirit.
.
David said that during the past 4 years I have blocked love from coming to me. Purposefully. But that I will now change and allow that to flow. He sees me these two men entering my life this next year. He sees that I will find many friends in the desert. Sees me happy in my new space which will be even larger than I anticipate. Sees me working with my energy and becoming more able to alter my surroundings and environment with energy, and then really beginning to see that ability in the spring.
.
It was a good reading. I already could envision 2010 as a happy time, but am very pleased to hear that it is ushering in a decade of happiness. I like the sound of that a lot. He was right in that the past 4-5 years have transformed every facet of my being, and I have witnessed and assisted with the transformation of much darkness around me as well.
.
The violent premature death of Linda's middle child.
.
The complete breakup with my sister.
.
My complete dissillusionment with society, which ultimately became my awakening, so the outcome is good but it is still a process of transformation, which are usually difficult.
.
My transition into being differently-abled and with physical challenges that are escalating.
.
The whole economic downturn, real estate market, unemployment rates, and all that anxiety that the culture has carried, although not affecting me directly, really, nonetheless you feel that around you, or at least I do.
.
The traumatic and unexpected death of my friend's father.
.
The anticipated death of his husband's grandmother, who suffered with dimentia.
.
The premature death of a friend's daugher from breast cancer.
.
The death of a friend's mother from leukemia, suspected the result of living near the Three-Mile Island nuclear accident.
.
The friend who lost his father is watching his sister battle breast cancer, and his mother battle heart disease.
.
A gorgeous person whose HIV went out of control because of the lifestyle he was living, not taking care of himself, and whose health declined severely.
.
The breakup of many relationships.
.
Lots of loss. Broken dreams. Hardship. Disappointment. Even more lost lives than I have listed here.
.
So yeah, I am thrilled to see that a new era of happiness is blossoming now. It is high time we all had some quality of life that surpasses what we have seen so far. I am especially ready for two people to be interested in me and to experience what I have imagined all these years - having arms wrapped around me at every step of the way through life. To feel warm skin envelope me like a blanket, day in, day out, anytime I wish. To feel the placement of hands on my wounds, redirecting the energy and settling the nerves. To hold hands. To kiss and make out like school kids. To heal my body and spirit with this communion of flesh and soul.

No comments: