Monday, November 16, 2009

wwwWWWOOOWWWwww

Have been dreadfully hungry for at least a week. Went to Japanese. Came home to medicate and inhale and lie down for a rest. As if that is not all I did today - lie in bed and finally sleep in order to escape my world. Pathetic. So tonight I became aware of this BREATHTAKINGly strong energy. I perceived myself in the flow of an amazingly strong and cold and fast moving energy that was pulling me in, down. I became aware of even an audible war going on between whatever negative entity was using this force upon me and my inner self saying "hell fucking no you are not going to suck the life force out of me motherfucker I will fight to the death." It was unbelievable! I thought well I have to be able to seal off the opening where my energy is being drained and to turn it around and allow energy to flow up and through me and radiate into 3D. For my body to be warm instead of cold. For my mind to be free from having to fight so hard just to keep the life from being sucked out of me. I swear it beats any horror movie that I have seen about the subject of dark entities.
.
But I am onto it now. It no longer has the easy ride it used to have.

No comments: