Friday, November 20, 2009

I am going to spend the day with Anthony on Sunday if all goes well

I met this guy at Craig's last week. Anthony Barry. 27. Black. Hunky (he says husky) and VERY handsome. He is very much on my wavelength, although he may not express it the same way that I do. And I was suckered in by his affectionate nature for sure. I told him very much that I want to create a loving partnership with lots of togetherness and he thinks the same. I like it a lot.
.
I am still very disconnected from my sexual function. I know that my frequency keeps rising to new levels, and at first, it is always hard to integrate. I have suffered similar episodes in the past and it was only after I became comfortable with the new frequency was I able to orgasm. Quite frustrating as every cell of my being could use the release and chemical stimulation. Also pain gets in the way sometimes. I look forward to the end of this trying time, and I know that it is going to be over soon.

No comments: