Thursday, November 5, 2009

Transition

It is exceedingly difficult seeing someone that you love experience pain and loss. There is a definite feeling of helplessness associated with wanting to be able to assist in some way, yet being unable to offer much of anything that will help minimize the trauma of the immediate situation. Compassion is our tool for navaigating these waters - being sensitive at all times to others during times of difficulty.
.
Boxes - check
Packing Paper - check
Moving company quotes - check
Landlord notice of vacating - check
.
It's going to be a busy month. But I can feel my vibration rising already. This move is an integral part of reinventing myself. I have learned that there is only one way to be successful and happy - and that is to be true to yourself, to seek the highest vibration at all times (this means doing what most excites you and gives you the most pleasure), and to remain in service to humanity at the same time. Do something for yourself, do something for the whole. Daily. This could mean a nice hot salt bath and a letter to your congressperson. It could mean cooking something scrumptious and sitting for a half hour in prayer.
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

No comments: