Thursday, November 5, 2009

Transition 2

This new place in my life, with the opportunity to relocate to a place where I feel that I will be more at home and where I can more freely express myself, is of course no mere accident or isolated event. The planet is undergoing a vibrational change that is affecting us all, on many levels.
.
By tuning into the higher vibrations, you begin to notice that you peel away layers of distortions about reality, like layers of an onion, which prevent you from seeing reality as it really is on an energetic level. I have been anticipating that a significant layer was going to be revealed to me somehow now that I am committed to relocating (there is a second conversation to be had about this, the idea that I now understand that you cannot sit and wait for the layers to reveal themselves, but rather, you have to set the intention to change and then leap in with both feet ready to commit to change if you want to see through the layers, but more on this another time). In fact, while I was pondering the idea, I was very much aware that the layer of distortion that I expected to reveal itself had not yet done so, even though I could feel its presence. It was only after I committed to the change, in order not only to improve my experience of physicality, but also to improve my experience of my spirituality, that the layer revealed itself.
.
The very high vibrational states that I have endured, in contrast to the ridiculously lowest of the low, and the State of Orgasm, are an offering of a tiny slice of what is available to us in the higher realms. I know that I cannot be alone in this journey, and would venture to say that most of the people that I have known have not been aware that a State of Constant Bliss can be achieved; they do not even believe that it is possible. When we are able to love ourselves and others while connected to this State of Bliss, we begin to reject the orgasm as the foundation on which to build our relationships with ourselves, and with others. If a person is unaware that the State of Constant Bliss is attainable, then they are unaware that the orgasm is not the only way to have any relational transferrance of Love with another. This would then mean that they might not be able to handle the higher vibrational relationships that they encounter except by reacting to it sexually. We could give a great example of how you can see this from two sides of the same coin, and that would be celebrities. Some celebrities are clearly addicted to the energy exchange they receive from their fans, and they use if to feed their sexual insecurity addictions, and falling apart when they no longer have it. But some others learn to accept the energy exchange as the high vibrational gift that it is, offering to them one of the highest States of Bliss that humans have yet aspired. For they realize that no sexual exchange could ever be better than the pure high vibration that is Constant Bliss. And they only get a taste of it when they are on stage! (Of course there are variations in the amount of this high vibration that different celebrities are able to carry into their own lives).
.
The point is this. Refuse to allow yourself to be assessed in a relationship by any standard other than that the other person is able to give and receive this high vibrational State that is way wilder and more satisfying and more fulfilling than anything that you could imagine.
.
(Brought to you by my higher self, the very definition of my new signature below)
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT A AM, IN EACH MOMENT!
.
This is definitely from my higher self because this describes the disconnect that I have felt since I got to this planet, that I observed all the people around me unable to connect with higher vibrations that orgasm and other transitory States of Bliss like the performer/celebrity on stage paradigm, and I knew somehow that the whole idea that "you could only feel the deepest sense of love and all that jazz while in orgasm" was somehow a marketing gimmick, and we are indoctrinated from birth to support this meme, from the way society defines sexual gender roles from birth onward. It is a trick, a diversion, part of the reason we have been unable to evolve. We have been led to believe that we cannot experience this bliss without our other half/partner/ spouse, but this is erroneous. So it is with great shock that I find myself changing my perception in this way (as Divinely guided) since I had bought into the story hook, line and sinker. Although, it is perfectly timed, right after I had exhausted all probability that another person would make me happy with myself. Hilarious, actually. I am curious to see how this knowledge develops in my ability to define, create and sustain relationships of all types in the future in my new residence, and wonder how it will impact the ones I have now. I think it will be much easier to be a middle-aged, past gay-dating-death-age, moderately disabled retired guy in the desert than it is here. There will be more opportunity to hang with other retired persons all all types during all periods of the day or night. Some are over 65, some are disabled, some struck it rich, and many have HIV/AIDS. And there we will all be. Looking for pleasure in lives that are not necessarily thought of as pleasureable. Won't it be nice not to have to play the dating game any more, and to simply resonate with what IS instead.

No comments: