Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What a pleasureable day!

Started out at iHOP at 7:00 because I had gone to bed really early last night and woke up at about 2. Got some packing done and photographed and listed a few things on craigslist. Dropped off a Jamba Juice for Michael's mom, who is getting better as the days go by, which is a welcome relief. Even though she may have had a setback, the outcome is amazing considering the beginning chapter. I know Michael and Jesse are breathing sighs of relief. In fact I bumped into Michael on the way out this evening and he was all smiles.
.
Saw the shrink and decided to swing by Lowe's on the way home, and then continued to shop online, and FINALLY found the manufacturer that had the size and price requirements for me to get a front-loading stacked washer and dryer. Now I am working on the financing part of the deal. (Why is buying appliances fun? I have no clue).
.
David invited me to a potluck in Mission Viejo, so we got to drive in the carpool lane and avoid all the southbound traffic where the 5 and 405 meet, which was fun in and of itself. But the wacky party, filled with these old queeny guys who are not on our wavelength at all was a trip all its own. We both realize how fortunate we are to be warriors of self-examination, and we love our lives. Those old dudes are like walking dead people! With nothing to talk about except the koi pond and the overseas trip. OMG. It seems that the dirty old man who was eyeing me from every corner of the room was given a "talking to" a few months back because of his unwanted sexual advances. I was spared the groping.
.
I am so curious to find out who I will meet in the desert. I know that I will miss everyone here dreadfully and that being away will be a major adjustment. But I will never not love them! No matter how far apart we are. And we really won't be. Let the adventure begin!
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF THE FREEDON TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun, getting ready for this big next change. I'm so excited for you!

-Jesse

david said...

It's true - having something to look forward to does wonders for your outlook. But boy I am sure paying for it all today! Even with a nap yesterday I am so stiff and sore OMG.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Hello. Its my first time here. I will be following!


-Della!

Unknown said...

LOVE the last line of this entry MOST of all...