Friday, November 27, 2009

Rising vibration

As I continue to notive my vibration rise, I see much more clearly how much we affect our experience in the way of projection. Mind you, I would never ever claim to have mastered this for myself at this point. But I am seeing more and more examples.
.
I also find that I enjoy and welcome magnificence and beauty from any source, without attachment to the origin of Divine inspiration. I mean, what is the difference between this magnificent child prodigy painter, http://www.akiane.com/home.html, and this gentleman who for 25 years has channeled messages that have assisted the counsciousness revolution that we are witnessing today? Both are entertaining, both capture our imagination immediately, both are clearly receiving information from somewhere else, both challenge us to percieve life and reality in new ways, both are magnificent and beautiful expressions of the Divine with much to share with us. I appreciate both their contributions, in much the same way I can appreciate music from a variety of genres as equally valid and important contributions to music overall.
.
I am more clearly seeing that if I am able to allow the goodness of each moment to find me, I must not nit pick each facet of each thing that I perceive, which just becomes a neverending way to lash out at that which you cannot change. I would much rather concentrate on what I can change.
.
Just had an energy surge that was orgasmic in nature and origin but not at all confined to the realm of the physical, during which my every atom was bathed in light and higher vibration, illuminating any darkness or lower vibration I was carrying, from all the dark places I have been emotionally and in this and alternate realities, cleaning house so to speak. I feel that my upcoming move will allow me to more fully align with my higher self and a higher vibration, characterized by the full acceptance of self and others, which will be necessary so that I can navigate my way through all the different and lower vibrating men in the desert. I want to surround myself with Love and Harmony, whether that comes from being alone or from a group of one or more others. To grow plants and consume their fruits. To continue the study of all the remarkable black ops things that the secret government has been up to all these years, and what the Russian scientists are discovering, both of which of course have a total media blackout where we live. There is a lot more going on that we think there is, especially from our physical perception. Oh, and about that energy surge, when it left me, it swept through the house and knocked off the stack of packing paper that was on top of the washer, which had been placed there an hour before when Michael was up here helping out. Strong enery! Bless him! And Bless his family and all those he loves!
.
It's like I wanted to tell the dude who was bitching about smelling smoke (because I am a smoker) at the CMG Puppy Pile - I smell plenty of things today that may or may not be caused by smoking or by any other behavior, that are not particularly pleasing, but I am not making a scene out of the issue. I mean Damn. Take your prejudice elsewhere.



No comments: