Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fast work there, Dave.

I have in my hot little hands a list of in-network hospitals to choose from so that I can call each for an assessment to see whether I need inpatient or extensive outpatient care, and have called both doctors to leave a message to find out if they have any experience or a preference for any of these hospitals. I also found out that my counselor is an in-network provider as well, so I can stay in treatment with her, too.
.
So now, I am going to go to sleep. Sometime today I need to get up and feed myself and clean my nasty apartment. It is really not that bad, the few dishes need to be done, and the trash taken out, and the bedding changed and that's probably all that is absolutely needed.
.
And then by Monday or Tuesday I will hopefully get an appointment for an assessment at one of the hospitals to find out just exactly what is recommended for my situation. Because this depression has completely overwhelmed me, and it is time to get treatment.

No comments: