Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm completely through with the Earth plane.

Completely.
.
I have to know my purpose, my mission, and how to position myself to embark upon that path in the fullest Joy available to me. I have no desire to remain behind any veils of separation. None. My heart is just completely broken and aches for the release of all separation consciousness in all of my relationships. It is time to instead be surrounded by Pure Love.
.
I want to have a heart-to-heart connection with someone, now and always. If I can't have it, what's the point in continuing? Why can't I find anyone who supports me, who will sit and hold my hand and look me in the eye and tell me that I am a sweet, wonderful, beautiful person who deserves all of the happiness that I perceive is missing, instead of trying to tell me that I have no reason to feel the way that I do? My father used to tell me that I had no reason to feel a certain way, rather than validating me and helping me find a better feeling about whatever subject was at hand. Why can't I find even one advocate, who would say to me, "Yes! Your vision of Love is totally awesome, I am right there with you, I am so sorry that I am unavailable to you but I fully support your endeavor!"? Why would anyone in their right mind want to continue living somewhere where they cannot find the all-encompassing Love they desire? Why would anyone want to continue down a path that was not 100% completely satisfying on every possible level? No one wants to feel continuously rejected, belittled, and unimportant.
.
Who says that you can't have comfort and Love on high, and wild, sexy physical pleasure at the same time? They are one in the same, are they not? Having only half the equation is like trying to see in the dark. I need this validation. I need a heart-centered connection with a friend and advocate who will support me and validate my feelings. It is not difficult or time-consuming or intrusive, or painful to say, "It's OK. I understand. You are valuable to me. Come here, sit with me and let's share loving interaction."
.
I forgive everyone
for everything
right now,
and ask for the same.
.
I give thanks for all that I have, for all of the people that I know. I pray that kind and supportive words will be bestowed upon me, and that I give them freely to all.
*See also, emotional validation techniques

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your message is profound and encouraging.