Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Your ‘normal’ reality is so far from Reality that it is beyond belief!"

entire message here
http://snoedel.punt.nl/?r=1&id=471456
.


"You have convinced yourselves that you are sinners, unworthy of God’s love. Nothing could be further from the truth than this mad thought."
.
You know that I would never ever in a million years shove my belief systems down anyone's throat. And why would I want to? I've been on the other end of that stick, and I know that I would be inviting more of that if I did the same. No, thanks! But, during my studies I do find things that have such power when I read them, as though God was speaking to me directly, and these insights help me balance my depressive mood much better than if I do not continue the study or did not have them. And so, I would naturally want to share them with everyone, and so I post a lot of stuff here, simply with the intention that I hope that the elated feeling that I feel when I post these items is transferred to the reader. I hope that the reader can have access to the absolute center of his higher-self, and can feel the Bliss promised to us when we transition away from this plane onto the next, if only for a moment! It is the only thing that keeps many of us here, I assure you.
.
Some of the sources could be and have been described as no different from any religion, and I can totally see that. Since I can totally see every perspective about every single thing with the exception of those involved in my soul's journey and the lessons I am supposed to be learning this time around, I also know that I cannot escape that criticism.
.
The truth of the matter is that once upon a time, I completely renounced God - I can't remember exactly why - because of my disability and deformity and pain, or my parents' stupid divorce drama (complete with the fear of being kidnapped by one or the other parent! - telling these stories about abductions to us children (and that fear was constantly portrayed in the media also with all the child abduction stories by the other parent broadcast all over the place. Is that really necessary?). So yeah my feelings of insecurity and fear partially come from before my birth and are other people's ideas, but then, as I experienced my own life through these lenses provided by others and saw all those things for myself, I then had my own memory bank of fears to consider, which of course produces anxiety on the unconscious level.
.
So when, as an adult, I continued to have paranormal experiences above and beyond what could be perceived by the five senses, I began to question how I was getting this information. I began with the scientific study of empathy, the idea that a person can detect emotions and thoughts of other people, by some means other than physicality, and I began a relentless quest to find out what in the hell was I doing on this planet. I knew from the deepest part of my being that this was not Home, and that I had experienced life with other beings somewhere else, which is in many ways the exact opposite of life here on earth. Since my earliest memories.
.
Imagine my surprise to find out that my favorite subject in college was physics, but I never took more than the intro courses designed to fill a degree requirement. So here I am, 15 or more years later, finding out the same thing about all the information available to me today as a result of the internet - physics! But here's the kicker - physics has merged with metaphysics in the last couple of years - and it is so interesting to me that I read and read and read as much as I can to try learn as much as I can about the two subjects and their histories.
.
So I don't really care so much about criticism, because my studies began from the scientific perspective, and if God showed himself to me in that process, who am I to argue?
.
So, back to the intention of these posts - I share this info with the intent that anyone reading be given the same Bliss, the same level of release, the same comfort that I get when reading the words or seeing the videos - whether it be a scientist, a philosopher, a historian, or a channeler, as I begin to understand that all these are related in that they are all searching for literally the same thing - from a different perspective. My cousin used to say, "Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one." We must all take what resonates with us and leave the rest behind as we come into our own understanding of the world in which we live.
.
I guess the next thing I will write about will be my new perspective about the nature of the current moment, the idea that we can see every next possible moment (into infinity) if we choose to. Because I have never encountered this perspective in any thing I have seen or read, and I think it must be coming from my higher self. The idea that we have emotions related to what we believe life would be like in those other realities that begin in the infinite number of possibilities for the next moment, some of which we can see into very far, because we can see into each of the realities that begin with one of the possbilities that exist of the next moment, and then guess the next moment from that perspective, and then the next, and then the next, much farther into the alternate realities than we would like to believe that we can. So, the idea that we might be having an anxiety about an issue that is raised in another reality is completely foreign to us. But the truth of the matter is that every current moment has only Bliss,. and the rest is made-up stuff from the collective fears and anxieties and every other emotion that we react to unconsciously as a result of being able to see so far into the infinite futures available to all. I don't know why the idea that we can react to situations in other realities is such an odd concept, because we very consciously and overtly express anger and love and all sorts of other emotions from alternate realities, so why could we not be anxious or fearful or worried, or any other emotion, good or bad. Of course we can. And, everyone finds the distinction between reality and fantasy a little bit blurry. That is one of the lessons that we are supposed to be learning, that the two are distinct, and that we sometimes impose a quality or emotion that arises from other realities into our current physical reality, the one we live in inside our physical bodies, and declare that our point of view is true, but guess what, all of our point of views are true, or perhaps none of them are true, whichever way you want to offer connotations buried in the positive and negative charge of that statetement. Yes, language is also positive and negative, and you might find the means by which your reality is created by examining the conscious and unconscious expressions and ideas that are present in your oral and written communication. Any serious student of this subject is continuously amazed at how much we are programmed individually and en masse.
.
We are complete, as it is said by trance channelers.
.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.
Literally.

No comments: