Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weirdness at CMG.


Overall, a 55 and older event. Seems strange to be hanging with the geriatric crowd, but OK, if that is my station in life, so be it.
.
First man I saw, I recognized from seeing at the meeting when we were trying to get a Long Beach chapter off the ground. At that meeting, it seemed to me that he was not "all there." This was confirmed today, he was like a school kid, unaware of anything outside the physical. The most fun he had at the last pool party was the plastic squirt guns, with which he squirted everyone. I am sure they were amused.
.
Dirty old man molested young black man in hot tub while sitting on his boyfriend's lap. I could see this from all the way the other side of the pool. Dirty old man later swam up to me being weird.
.
The condition of the 55-60 year old crowd with HIV reminds me why I stay home at night.
.
Saw the facilitator of the foot massage workshop I attended a year or two ago. He gave a strange reaction to my enthusiasm at remembering this. Real conversation killer, that one was.
.
There was a man with a very small penis who ultimately removed his clothing (even though there were several persons who were not nude), but then made very obvious and painful to watch efforts to hide this at all costs. It was quite strange to watch, and quite strange that this reinforced how important this is to people, to their self-images. Interesting how the opposite is true for larger-than-average men who want the whole world to see.
.
I was recongnized by some guy from AOL who remembered me from a photo I had on AOL 5 or more years ago. He was hitting on me HARD. But he was hitting on EVERYBODY hard, so that did not mean much.
.
Drive home on 405 was INSANE. When the gridlock finally broke up, we were like sardines packed on the freeway so tight that we could not even change lanes, and were trying to fight our way around the 60 MPH crowd we could get some mileage under us, and it was IMPOSSIBLE. 10-15 of us were weaving, speeding in and out of traffic trying to get a clear spot, but there were none. By the time I arrived home I had overdone it with my back for sure, and everything from the low back to the calves was ON FIRE. Reminded me of why I have no interest in going to Agape or CMG LA events - to fucking far away from home, I can't handle it physically.
.
Ordered a pizza that was made wrong (because I did not understand the website order process), cost a few bucks more than I wanted it to, and was not half as tasty as I had hoped. At least it is something in my stomach, although we ate well today. They practically licked the bowl of the avocado dish - it is always a big hit. Time for some wine - or I will never sleep a wink with this pain level.
.
I was grateful for the chance to get out of the house and meet with others, although I am finding that the "others" are all nuts, which is why I decided to stay home alone years ago LOL. I was grateful for the nude time in the sunshine, and the variety of food to choose from. Otherwise, I am not so sure if this is my crowd or not.
.
Also, lotto customer and asian clerk at liquor store got into it.


No comments: