Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The mission appears.

I am continually amazed by the cycle between emotional lows during clearing work, A.K.A. depression, and the intervening increased states of awareness and Bliss. I am surprised that society has not begun to look at this in a different manner by n0w. Those of us who experience this do have something to contribute to the world dialogue. I have never so clearly experienced it like the peeling of an onion layer until recently, when I saw something in my mental chatter that was causing me difficulty. It is so interesting to be exploring the infinite areas of consciousness itself.
.
Nassim Haramein's latest video explained in a way that for the first time, I (like most people, I guess), was able to perceive what he was explaining mathematically, that a finite boundary enclosed by a sphere has infinite space, and that the two terms work together in a complimentary manner, instead of just being an example of opposites, as I have always considered them to be. So every "dot" contains the entire universe and all of the energy in the vaccuum. The change between one dimension and another is the level of the fractal scale, which would be the next larger or smaller dynamic in our current universe. Quarks, photons, neutrons, electrons, then up to the next fractal level at the molecular level, then on up into organized compounds, and the details of the "matter" that makes the world we touch, small, see, and feel, and hear. The next level we observe is individual organisms that live within this material plane from the single cell, up the plant and animal kingdoms, then finally to humans. We can observe fractal levels above us as well, with our planetary system, solar system, galactic system, and the observable universe made of celestial bodies. It is an incredible change in my concept of the visual constructs of my interpretations and beliefs about the makeup of the physical world and how things work. The study of the science of physics, now coming together with philosophy and religion, is my study of passion. They are going to change the way we think about ourselves, our existence here, in the most dense material plane to be inhabited by life forms, our purpose, our potential, and how this dimension will appear after we are able to awaken everyone.
.
Nasssim says, in the 3rd dimension, everything we observe is the result of the half of the dynamic which is male in nature, active, radiant, destructive, transformative, and all of our systems are based on this way of thinking. But, there is a female half of the dynamic which is what we don't observe, the contractive, imploding side, which is the vacuum itself, where all points of the universe are connected.
.
From this model of the universe, that every spherical boundary is a black hole that contains infinity, we suddenly become very aware that we are indeed different facets of the same consciousness looking at itself from within the different fractals we each experience within the boundary of our physical body. There is no "me." There is no "you." There is no "other." We are truly One singular awareness, who agreed to descend into this dimension in order to anchor the feminine half of the equation into this plane. Once we are able to do that, the random nature of our physical world will no longer be random because we will have learned how to manipulate it instantly, and we will always choose consciously from the current moment based on what is true, rather than based upon what is in some story in our head. Literally, bringing heaven to earth. Maybe it is my duty or mission to assist putting this new knowledge into written and verbal communication forms - I did just ask for my mission to be revealed to me the other day, after all.
.
I detect energy blockages in my body that need to be addressed, with movement. Hot tub stretches. Massage. Intimacy. I am very curious to uncover when it was that I shut down my heart chakra, now that I know what it is like for it to be open. Then maybe I could clear the emotions and automatically awaken with it open each day, rather than go days or more at a time before I even know what is going on. Incredible! Something else Leti can help me with - I am going to consult with an intuitive woman in the POETS group (well, Light Bearers now), because I want her to help me structure a day and maybe the order in which to do specific things upon awakening and then through the day so as to get the energy flowing as soon as possible daily. I want to devote as much time as I am able into learning how to bring practical applications of this new knowledge base that is sweeping the planet.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: