Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Jesse's Birthday!


I have often mentioned that I knew immediately upon meeting Jesse and his husband for the first time that our lives were somehow intertwined. It is said that we should follow our Bliss in order to find ourselves. This includes paying close attention to attractions to others. Sexual attraction is the energy of creation itself. I knew that these two people shone like beacons in a storm, and the more I interact with them, the more my consciousness expands. That first instinct was correct, and I am forever honored to have been able to pursue a continued relationship with these two people. It is through our shared love that I have been able to finally locate and to connect with the Love that permeates us all, and which connects all beings to All That Is. I remembered.
.
Early in our relationship, whenever I was fortunate enough to be present with Jesse, and the vast majority of the time Michael would also be present, but not always, I had some very amazing experiences that involved time travel, out-of-body experiences, seeing myself and these two men in other planes of existence, cheering each other onward, and celebrating our reconnection. After about two and one-half years, I can now look back upon it all and say without hesitation that they had a soul agreement with me to help me see my way out of the place I inhabited due to my mental constructs, and to reconnect with my Divinity. (It can also be expressed that they are different facets of myself). I am now 100% on the path toward living in the current moment in a State of Bliss, and during each moment thinking good thoughts that will help me to create a better future. The circle is complete. What I was seeking outside myself when I came to California appeared, but not where I expected. It is inside.
.
I am now happy to be able to study subjects that fascinate me, and am thrilled to experience days that are full of joy instead of misery and dread. Jesse's presence in my life has been a great learning experience. Early in our relationship when I could see us cheering each other onward from some other realm, I not only saw my own growth and happiness, but also saw that I would be as great a force for change in his life as he has been in mine. Now, I intend to continue to provide unconditional love and support for him so that he can, at his own pace, see into the mirror that our relationship provides and continue the same journey, the journey we are all on, to find our true purpose and ultimate happiness in life.
.
I love and treasure you.
.
Happy Birthday, my friend!
.
Come see me when you can Thursday after work or Friday and I will give you a present. And I'll look forward to going to dinner with all of you on Friday.

No comments: